Skip to main content

Paypal redirect works on every second attempt

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93730 by Carsten
Hi,
I just did setup Hikashop and now I tried for at least 4 hours to fix one litle item - but with no effort.
I have only configured paypal as payment method, however the final redirect to paypal is not working...

My test website is: test.glückskongress.de/shop
If you click there on "58 € - JETZT ONLINE BUCHEN" then the checkout process starts (no user registration).
After two steps it should redirect the user to paypal, what does't do. Not on the first attempt... If I restart the process then it works :S

Be careful, there is a real paypal account active - so don't finalize the payment, if its working...

I send you some screenshots.
Start: 1.JPG

Result (no paypal): 2.JPG

Then after an new start at: test.glückskongress.de/shop
going again through the process I end here, as my goal was: 3.JPG



If I delete the cookies, the two loops process starts new.

In the next post I send you my settings.

Best regards
Carsten
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Carsten.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93731 by Carsten
Now the backend settings...

The Problem is the same at FireFox and Chrome.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Carsten.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93739 by nicolas
Hi,

You were missing the payment view in your checkout workflow. I've added it back and it's working now on the first attempt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93755 by Carsten
Hi Nicolas,
you are fast and great! That really solved the problem.
I had not expected that it is needed to add the payment view if only one payment module is activated, because there is no coice. But it has to - and now I now that!

Thank you very much
Carsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum