Skip to main content

payment plugin Multisafepay

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94052 by luppe
Hi

I'm going to let a freelancer make a payment plugin for hikashop
its for multisafepay ; www.multisafepay.com/
are there other user interested in sharing cost
or if the hikashop interested in a trade I also need some hikashop coding issues who need to be solved

to people who are interested in comparing the payment gateways ; www.webwinkelsucces.nl/webwinkel-beginne...oviders-vergelijken/

together its easier

regards
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by luppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94776 by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
hi
A freelancer made the plugin and working fine with multysafepay
Its also with Sofort

;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94798 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
Hi,

That's terrific !

Would you be able to share it with the community ? I'm sure it would help some other users ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95659 by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
Hi

user who need it can always contact me
but the cost of making the plugin is making my hikashop a bit more expansive
so it always nice to chare the cost


and I have a bit of money for the next plugin and work that needs to be don on my site



regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95664 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
That's great.

I'll be sure to forward to you anyone interested in that payment gateway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95665 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
By the way, if you put up a contact page for that payment plugin we could directly add a link to it in our main documentation page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95728 by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
Hi Nicolas

I'm not trying to make to make it a pay plugin
Its not my business to do software
Its just I pay 300 dollars for it
so I just dont wont to give it away
I pay for all my software so..

or if you could get my issue solved with my yootheme and hikashop css classes solved
and cleanup may product page that I think is related with the css
You can have the plugin for hikashop
Its a least a good plugin for customers in europe benelux

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95831 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
Hi,

About your yootheme problem, could you please reply to the dedicated topic and give us a link (so we would be able to have a look).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #98646 by nielsg
Replied by nielsg on topic payment plugin Multisafepay
Hey Lupe, any news on the release of the multisafepay api plugin?
cheers
niels

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum