- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Site map, xmap...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to click on Component->Xmap, then you will have a tab named "Extensions". You should be able to install the hikashop plugin here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Anyway thank you for your reply!
Yes you are right, from the screenshot I'm in Extensions -> plugin manager. I have already noticed that...
But it is where I get redirected when I click on Component->Xmap->Extensions tab... :S
I tried several times and is always like that...
I'm on Joomla 1.7 with Xmap 2...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
joomla.vargas.co.cr/en/news/4-xmap/105-xmap-2
joomla.vargas.co.cr/en/documentation/57-...installation?start=1
I think you could ask them to include your plugin in their release...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So we made a new plugin for XMAP 2 and install it from Extensions > Extension Manager.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Great!!
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is this plugin for 1.5 too? I get this: Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.
Xmap used to work with HS without the plugin I'm sure, or is my memory failing?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One for 1.x and one for 2.x
That error means that you're trying to install it via joomla and not via the xmap installer. You should follow the installation instruction on that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Deleting URL's from the Xmap Sitemap OR disable those URLs
For example: www.emiliarossi.com.au/index.php?option=...&tmpl=component&id=5
shows
www.emiliarossi.com.au/product-category/...chalcedony-ring-22ct
AND
www.emiliarossi.com.au/blue-chalcedony-ring-22ct .
These are both the same page.
www.emiliarossi.com.au/blue-chalcedony-ring-22ct is the one I want included so I would like to delete/disable the cause that generate this www.emiliarossi.com.au/product-category/...chalcedony-ring-22ct from this sitemap.
How do I do this? How can I delete any of the unwanted URLs from the sitemap, is there any easy go for that, OR otherwise disable that which create URLs from '/product-category/' section...
Please let me know, if my question is clear enough for you guys to answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
These two url exist because there are link to them in your website.
I may come from a direct link to the product on some page and another link in a category listing.
The last version of Hikashop is giving some improve about this and avoid the multiplication of url for one product so if you don't have the last version, try to update.
Anyway, if as I said, you have two links existing (including a direct link) we can't pass over this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.