- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Xmap error loading XML site map
Joomla 3.03
Hikashop 2.1.0
Xmap last available
Hikashop plug-in just download last one
with hikashop plug-in for xmap active when I click to see the XML sitemap I get this error: error 1064
if I disable the xmap Hikashop plug-in the xmap load fine
regardds Josef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's probably something related to your template.
Can you try again as explained here: www.gavick.com/forums/fashion-joomla3/we...d-working-23453.html
That should hopefully give better error messages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So please try the recommendations of the link I previously gave.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want I give you backend access by mail
tankyou for your time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a backend and FTP access to your website via our contact form so that we can look at the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not able to log on the backend of your website witht the user account you provided. Could you double check it please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was able to log into your website now.
As expected, changing the template did remove the 1064 error and I was able to see the real error message.
The issue was that one of your menu has an associated category which doesn't exist anymore configured and because of that the query was crashing.
I've uploaded a new version of the xmap plugin which handles that properly and the xmap now generates fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Josef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 203
- Thank you received: 16
the combo of osmap pro and xmap (hikashop) is generating an html sitemap but not an xml one. They are available under the 'Home' menu.
Joomlashack referred me back to you you when I lodged at ticket.
ccpharmacy.com.au
ccpharmacy.com.au/index.php/home/sitemap-xml
Thanks,
Ian and Stu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On your second URL I see a white page with the text "Error". That text doesn't come from the sitemap plugin we provide on our website.
So I'm not sure what is going on.
First, a simple check: if you disable that HikaShop map plugin via the Joomla plugins manager, do you still have the error ? If no, then the issue is likely in the plugin. If yes, then it's likely not linked to the plugin.
Next, you can activate the "error reporting" and "debug" settings of the joomla configuration page and check that XML sitemap page again. It should hopefully display an error message with more information so that we can understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 203
- Thank you received: 16
the issue occurs when xmap is disabled and the debug information doesn't display on the page with 'error'. So, I've referred this back to Joomla Shack to investigate.
Thanks for looking into this and I will update this thread when I find out what's going on.
Regards,
Ian and Stu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.