- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Adding an Order Number to Hikashop Checkout
13 years 6 months ago #94706
by matps
Adding an Order Number to Hikashop Checkout was created by matps
Hi Again,
I was wondering, is it possible to add a new field into the payment procedure, so when customers get to the end of the checkout they can enter in their own unique 'Order Number', (which I assume would then get sent to us or attached to the invoice?)
Maybe this option is already avaiable but I'm not looking in the right place? I've taken over this account so I wasn't around when the original designer set up Hikashop's options.
Regards,
Matthew
www.barmanager.co.uk/bob/
I was wondering, is it possible to add a new field into the payment procedure, so when customers get to the end of the checkout they can enter in their own unique 'Order Number', (which I assume would then get sent to us or attached to the invoice?)
Maybe this option is already avaiable but I'm not looking in the right place? I've taken over this account so I wasn't around when the original designer set up Hikashop's options.
Regards,
Matthew
www.barmanager.co.uk/bob/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding an Order Number to Hikashop Checkout
Hi,
You can add custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition in order to add fields that the customers can fill during the checkout.
You can add custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition in order to add fields that the customers can fill during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94723
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Adding an Order Number to Hikashop Checkout
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for getting back to me. I tried to do that, but it only have me the option of saving it in 'address' with address greyed out, does that mean in the Business edition I would be able to select what table to save the field in?
Thanks for getting back to me. I tried to do that, but it only have me the option of saving it in 'address' with address greyed out, does that mean in the Business edition I would be able to select what table to save the field in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding an Order Number to Hikashop Checkout
That's indeed the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds