Load some products very slow!
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94762
by gerardtb
Load some products very slow! was created by gerardtb
Hi,
Some of my product loads very slowly and in one case its gives a internal server error (500).
I talked to my profider and he can't find a problem.
Also all other product load fine only the some "truitjes" products.
www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop...handgebreide-vestjes
Special the product with al lot of characteristics
The internal server error (500)occurs when I put more than one picture with the product.
www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop...t-applicatie-en-naam
My conclusions so far:
- Its not the profider (server)all outher pages loads quick
- Its not Joomla all outher pages loads quick
- In general its not hikashop all outher pages and products loads quickly
- I think it has something to do with to many characteristics in combination with the product pictures
Do you know this problem?
Is there a solution?
Or must I make a sub categorie for a serie of products? (I hope not)
Ones again thanks for your time and patience
Best regards, Gerard
Some of my product loads very slowly and in one case its gives a internal server error (500).
I talked to my profider and he can't find a problem.
Also all other product load fine only the some "truitjes" products.
www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop...handgebreide-vestjes
Special the product with al lot of characteristics
The internal server error (500)occurs when I put more than one picture with the product.
www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop...t-applicatie-en-naam
My conclusions so far:
- Its not the profider (server)all outher pages loads quick
- Its not Joomla all outher pages loads quick
- In general its not hikashop all outher pages and products loads quickly
- I think it has something to do with to many characteristics in combination with the product pictures
Do you know this problem?
Is there a solution?
Or must I make a sub categorie for a serie of products? (I hope not)
Ones again thanks for your time and patience
Best regards, Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by gerardtb. Reason: add timing pictures safari browser
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94933
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Load some products very slow!
Hi,
The issue in that you have too many variants in these products.
I see that you have around 350 variants for each product and it seems that you have the same price/images for all the variants and that you don't specify the quantity for each variant.
Which means that you don't need any variant and that should not use characteristics for that but either options or custom item fields.
That will avoid the 500 errors due to too much processing and reduce the load time considerably.
The issue in that you have too many variants in these products.
I see that you have around 350 variants for each product and it seems that you have the same price/images for all the variants and that you don't specify the quantity for each variant.
Which means that you don't need any variant and that should not use characteristics for that but either options or custom item fields.
That will avoid the 500 errors due to too much processing and reduce the load time considerably.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerardtb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95526
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Load some products very slow!
Problem solved!
I made a costum item field and it works.
Loadtime drops from 14 sec tot 3 sec.
Thanks
I made a costum item field and it works.
Loadtime drops from 14 sec tot 3 sec.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds