- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout process and Email
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #94768
by langkatech
Checkout process and Email was created by langkatech
I am trying to customize my checkout process. I wanted to collect a confirmation email ( I am guessing this means that if my customer wants a confirmation email about his order they need to input it into this field) However there is already an email address field. I don't want to collect the email address twice. If I just collect the email address that the checkout process asks for will my customer be able to get a confirmation email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94865
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout process and Email
The order confirmation email is sent automatically by HikaShop when the order is confirmed. It uses the email address that the user entered when he registered during the checkout.
I don't see why you want to ask for the email address a second time ?
I don't see why you want to ask for the email address a second time ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds