- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Custom order/invoice numbering
13 years 6 months ago #94772
by LoonyTune
Custom order/invoice numbering was created by LoonyTune
Hi.
I had an issue with my site which meant I had to return to a backup which was several days old (luckily I took advise and actually backed up my site). My issue is that I lost a couple of orders in the process. I have all details from emails that were sent.
Is there a way of re-creating the orders with the original order/invoice numbers? Or will I lose the original order/invoice number. Obviously I don't want my customers knowing that there was an issue with the site. (my fault, deleted the wrong module).
Cheers
I had an issue with my site which meant I had to return to a backup which was several days old (luckily I took advise and actually backed up my site). My issue is that I lost a couple of orders in the process. I have all details from emails that were sent.
Is there a way of re-creating the orders with the original order/invoice numbers? Or will I lose the original order/invoice number. Obviously I don't want my customers knowing that there was an issue with the site. (my fault, deleted the wrong module).
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom order/invoice numbering
Hi,
The order number cannot directly be entered in the order details via the backend but you can always edit directly the order in the table hikashop_order via your phpmyadmin to change that once you create it and enter all the necessary details in the backend.
The order number cannot directly be entered in the order details via the backend but you can always edit directly the order in the table hikashop_order via your phpmyadmin to change that once you create it and enter all the necessary details in the backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds