- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice number does not increase
- registration@tresen.ch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #94821
by registration@tresen.ch
Invoice number does not increase was created by registration@tresen.ch
Hi there,
I am using hikashop business.
In the configuration tab you are able to set up a format for the invoice number.
In my case the invoice number is not counted up, so i have each invoice with the same number.
As i understood the system, the invoice should also be increased.
Is that a bug or does i not really understand how it should be?
Thx for any help
Adi
I am using hikashop business.
In the configuration tab you are able to set up a format for the invoice number.
In my case the invoice number is not counted up, so i have each invoice with the same number.
As i understood the system, the invoice should also be increased.
Is that a bug or does i not really understand how it should be?
Thx for any help
Adi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94949
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Invoice number does not increase
Hi,
What format are you using ?
I think that it's not incremented due to your format.
What format are you using ?
I think that it's not incremented due to your format.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds