- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Characteristics in 2.1.0/ joomla3
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #95039
by rockoladeluxe
Characteristics in 2.1.0/ joomla3 was created by rockoladeluxe
Hi,
I've been searching for the characteristics in Hikashop 2.1.0 (joomla3) for over an hour,
but I just can not find them.. In Joomla 2.5, it was lcated in themenu: products > cahatacteristics,
but on J3 there is no dropdown menu's, only the dashboard..
I run the free version of hikashop local on my pc for testing, on both Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 to discover the possibilies.
I've been searching for the characteristics in Hikashop 2.1.0 (joomla3) for over an hour,
but I just can not find them.. In Joomla 2.5, it was lcated in themenu: products > cahatacteristics,
but on J3 there is no dropdown menu's, only the dashboard..
I run the free version of hikashop local on my pc for testing, on both Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 to discover the possibilies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 6 months ago #95042
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Characteristics in 2.1.0/ joomla3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 6 months ago #95043
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Characteristics in 2.1.0/ joomla3
Maybe a screenshot is more clear than my story..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics in 2.1.0/ joomla3
Go in the configuration and change the "menu position" option to "above the content" and you will get the HikaShop menu to access all the areas of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockoladeluxe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 6 months ago #95058
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Characteristics in 2.1.0/ joomla3
Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds