Images resize
13 years 6 months ago #95365
by Ruzza
Images resize was created by Ruzza
Hi everyone!
before buying the HikaShop business version I'd like to know how I can resize images enclosed in the category and product DIV.
Thank you guys!!
best regards
Luca
before buying the HikaShop business version I'd like to know how I can resize images enclosed in the category and product DIV.
Thank you guys!!
best regards
Luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95416
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Images resize
Hi,
You can set the thumbnail size in Config > Main > Images.
And you can customize it too via CSS.
Here is a documentation about customizations:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
You can set the thumbnail size in Config > Main > Images.
And you can customize it too via CSS.
Here is a documentation about customizations:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95523
by Ruzza
Replied by Ruzza on topic Images resize
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Ruzza.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95583
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Images resize
Hi,
I think that the problem come from your template which is overriding our css properties. And broke the display.
Try to edit the css.
Are you using a responsive design ? If it is, try to enable the option "Use bootstrap design" in Config > Display > General display options
I think that the problem come from your template which is overriding our css properties. And broke the display.
Try to edit the css.
Are you using a responsive design ? If it is, try to enable the option "Use bootstrap design" in Config > Display > General display options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds