- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Checkout Cart Print button prints black page
13 years 6 months ago #95485
by ians
Checkout Cart Print button prints black page was created by ians
Hi there,
I have business version of Hikashop. I've noticed the print button on the hikashop_checkout_cart_print_link brings up a black page in the popup box and prints black as well.
It does show the quantity boxes though.
Is there a way of changing the background colour to white? I think that's the problem, it's black text on a black background.
Thanks for your help
Ian
I have business version of Hikashop. I've noticed the print button on the hikashop_checkout_cart_print_link brings up a black page in the popup box and prints black as well.
It does show the quantity boxes though.
Is there a way of changing the background colour to white? I think that's the problem, it's black text on a black background.
Thanks for your help
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95570
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout Cart Print button prints black page
Hi,
The class to edit is "sbox-content-iframe", it's the css property of the popup.
You need to make the changes in your template css file.
The class to edit is "sbox-content-iframe", it's the css property of the popup.
You need to make the changes in your template css file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ians
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds