- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Can I remove price entries
13 years 6 months ago #95500
by ians
Can I remove price entries was created by ians
Hi There,
I have a fabulous shop - which is a lending library for subcribers. Customers subscribe and can borrow items for free.
As you can see, on the attached form, I've modified quite a bit but would like to remove the any reference to price - ie remove all the £0.00 and total, sub total etc.
Please could you tell me how I could do this?
Many thanks,
Ian
I have a fabulous shop - which is a lending library for subcribers. Customers subscribe and can borrow items for free.
As you can see, on the attached form, I've modified quite a bit but would like to remove the any reference to price - ie remove all the £0.00 and total, sub total etc.
Please could you tell me how I could do this?
Many thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95576
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can I remove price entries
Hi,
You can edit the views displaying the prices, in this case the view to edit is "order / show".
It require some PHP knowledge.
You can edit the views displaying the prices, in this case the view to edit is "order / show".
It require some PHP knowledge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ians
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds