- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
13 years 6 months ago #95509
by Brynok
csv import: Main category, category, subcategory. was created by Brynok
What format should I follow to import a csv:
Main category, category, subcategory.
not find a way.
Thanks for the help I podais pay.
Main category, category, subcategory.
not find a way.
Thanks for the help I podais pay.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95578
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
Hi,
Have you read that documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...shop-import.html#csv
You can try to export your current products in csv and see how it's formatted, the categories are present too.
Have you read that documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...shop-import.html#csv
You can try to export your current products in csv and see how it's formatted, the categories are present too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95606
by Brynok
Replied by Brynok on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
Javier Thanks for your answer, but I can not import good families.
What I think I'm doing wrong is to create the CSV column headings, not if I create all subfamilies in a comma separated column or different columns and put that title to the column header.
I will thank you a practical example with main family and three subfamilies.
I'm grateful for your help mu.
What I think I'm doing wrong is to create the CSV column headings, not if I create all subfamilies in a comma separated column or different columns and put that title to the column header.
I will thank you a practical example with main family and three subfamilies.
I'm grateful for your help mu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95639
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
As I remember, you just need:
You can do that via the import from textarea.
Code:
parent_category, categories
,main category
main category, category
category, subcategory
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95714
by Brynok
Replied by Brynok on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
Thanks for your help, problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 203
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 4 months ago #102243
by smithshop123
Replied by smithshop123 on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
Hi,
I hava a simiar issue with a csv;
12345,Asprin,ZigmaCo,Over the counter,AUD,2.99,Analgesic,Pain relief
I want them to map to
product_code,product_name,product_ventor_id,parent_category,price_currency_id,price_value_with_tax,categories,??sub categories??
I don't know how to get the sub categories in there when importing and can't quite understand the examples.
I have purchased the Business version.
Thanks,
Ian and Stuart
I hava a simiar issue with a csv;
12345,Asprin,ZigmaCo,Over the counter,AUD,2.99,Analgesic,Pain relief
I want them to map to
product_code,product_name,product_ventor_id,parent_category,price_currency_id,price_value_with_tax,categories,??sub categories??
I don't know how to get the sub categories in there when importing and can't quite understand the examples.
I have purchased the Business version.
Thanks,
Ian and Stuart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
Hi,
You need to have several lines like this:
product_code,product_name,product_ventor_id,parent_category,price_currency_id,price_value_with_tax,categories
,,,Over the counter,,,Pain relief
12345,Asprin,ZigmaCo,Pain relief,AUD,2.99,Analgesic
You need to have several lines like this:
product_code,product_name,product_ventor_id,parent_category,price_currency_id,price_value_with_tax,categories
,,,Over the counter,,,Pain relief
12345,Asprin,ZigmaCo,Pain relief,AUD,2.99,Analgesic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 203
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 4 months ago #102278
by smithshop123
Replied by smithshop123 on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
Hi,
So do I import the two lines separately or do I have to create a csv with alternating lines?
Thanks,
Ian
So do I import the two lines separately or do I have to create a csv with alternating lines?
Thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102339
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic csv import: Main category, category, subcategory.
You can have everything in one CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds