- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Cart display issue
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95546
by jimbud
I just updated and now when I add a product to the cart I am no longer redirected to the cart, I stay on the same page.
I tried changing it to display a popup message but that doesn't work either.
I also just noticed that i am forced to re-login once I get to the checkout even though I am already logged in.
Cart display issue was created by jimbud
I tried changing it to display a popup message but that doesn't work either.
I also just noticed that i am forced to re-login once I get to the checkout even though I am already logged in.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by jimbud.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95603
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart display issue
Hi,
Could you give us a link to your website ?
Could you give us a link to your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95611
by jimbud
Replied by jimbud on topic Cart display issue
Sure its:
www.redlineairsoft.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95643
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart display issue
Wich version of Hikashop do you have ?
Have you edited any views related on the products or the cart ?
Have you edited any views related on the products or the cart ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95645
by jimbud
Replied by jimbud on topic Cart display issue
I have the newest version. I just updated yesterday and thats when it seems that the problem started.
I have edited a few translations. I have not edited any views.
I have edited a few translations. I have not edited any views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart display issue
Hi,
Can you make sure that the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option of the configuration is turned off and that the "when a product is added to the cart" option is set to redirect to the checkout and try again ?
Can you make sure that the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option of the configuration is turned off and that the "when a product is added to the cart" option is set to redirect to the checkout and try again ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimbud
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95727
by jimbud
Replied by jimbud on topic Cart display issue
That fixed it!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds