- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
How to replace "Free" in Price of a product
13 years 6 months ago #95885
by bern
How to replace "Free" in Price of a product was created by bern
My client site is using Hikashop Business. I have so far uploaded some parts. Most of these products don't have prices on as the client wants customers to Call up for Pricing. We would like to Include "Call for Pricing" or "POA" next to these products rather than the product show as free on the website. How can this be done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95887
by bern
Replied by bern on topic How to replace "Free" in Price of a product
I figured out how to fix this problem and have fixed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #145522
by keithstanley
Replied by keithstanley on topic How to replace "Free" in Price of a product
Bern that is exactly what I am trying to do!!!
How did you fix it???
Thanks in advance
How did you fix it???
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145528
by keithstanley

OK I just figured this out myself but the only reason I was able to was because of the fantastic support one receives from the Hikashop moderators.
This problem is very similar to a problem I had before and the answer below is what they told me to do to fix the other problem and it fixed this problem too!!!!

You'll be able to do it by editing your translation file
I did it and it worked!!!!!
Replied by keithstanley on topic How to replace "Free" in Price of a product
OK I just figured this out myself but the only reason I was able to was because of the fantastic support one receives from the Hikashop moderators.
This problem is very similar to a problem I had before and the answer below is what they told me to do to fix the other problem and it fixed this problem too!!!!
You'll be able to do it by editing your translation file
I did it and it worked!!!!!
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by keithstanley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145538
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to replace "Free" in Price of a product
Thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds