- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Add email option to Invoice
13 years 6 months ago #95965
by tolson
Add email option to Invoice was created by tolson
In the admin section when you go to a customer order, it would be extremely helpful to be able to email an invoice to the customer rather than only having the option to print the invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add email option to Invoice
If you change the status of the order from created to confirmed, you can send an email notification will all the details of the order and potentially the invoice PDF attached if you use the invoice PDF plugin.
If the order is already confirmed, simply change the status to created without notification and change it back to confirmed with the notification activated.
If the order is already confirmed, simply change the status to created without notification and change it back to confirmed with the notification activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96246
by tolson
Replied by tolson on topic Add email option to Invoice
What is the invoice PDF plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96303
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Add email option to Invoice
Hi
Sorry I am taking part here, I looked a little after the same and here is the pdf plugin
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
Sorry I am taking part here, I looked a little after the same and here is the pdf plugin
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds