How i can delete all dubles in hikashop
13 years 6 months ago #95980
by tefun
How i can delete all dubles in hikashop was created by tefun
Hello,
I want delete all dubles in hikashop
I delete dubles
tuzhilkin.kz/electroinstrument/category
on
tuzhilkin.kz/electroinstrument
it is i did like this:
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule (.*)\/category$ $1 [R=301,L]
in htaccess
But!When i want delete this
tuzhilkin.kz/oregon/product/listing
to
tuzhilkin.kz/oregon
How i can do this?
I want delete all dubles in hikashop
I delete dubles
tuzhilkin.kz/electroinstrument/category
on
tuzhilkin.kz/electroinstrument
it is i did like this:
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule (.*)\/category$ $1 [R=301,L]
in htaccess
But!When i want delete this
tuzhilkin.kz/oregon/product/listing
to
tuzhilkin.kz/oregon
How i can do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How i can delete all dubles in hikashop
Hi,
How about doing like below ?
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule (.*)\/product\/listing$ $1 [R=301,L]
How about doing like below ?
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule (.*)\/product\/listing$ $1 [R=301,L]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #97039
by tefun
Replied by tefun on topic How i can delete all dubles in hikashop
It is not work,
page tuzhilkin.kz/hsn/product/listing didnt open, after i wrote this rule(((
and this page too tuzhilkin.kz/hsn/
i tryed but anything don't work(((
page tuzhilkin.kz/hsn/product/listing didnt open, after i wrote this rule(((
and this page too tuzhilkin.kz/hsn/
i tryed but anything don't work(((
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by tefun.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #97074
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How i can delete all dubles in hikashop
I'm not really a pro on URL rewriting with htaccess. I would recommend to ask on a htaccess specialist forum. They should be able to help you better than me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds