Layout Link google shopping not right
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95983
by gerardtb
Layout Link google shopping not right was created by gerardtb
Hi,
Google shopping works by the Hikashop plugin.
When I klick on the link in google shopping I will be redirect to the product.
So far so good!
Only the layout in in productpage is not the same as when I go by the website it self?
The right column is disappeared, with cart, latest products, ect!
Is there a sollution for this problem?
Thanks for your time,
Gerard
Google shopping works by the Hikashop plugin.
When I klick on the link in google shopping I will be redirect to the product.
So far so good!
Only the layout in in productpage is not the same as when I go by the website it self?
The right column is disappeared, with cart, latest products, ect!
Is there a sollution for this problem?
Thanks for your time,
Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Hi,
In the "Item Id" field of the plugin, you need to enter the id of your webshop menu item.
Then, the links in the xml of the google proucts plugin will go to the same menu item and thus display the same.
In the "Item Id" field of the plugin, you need to enter the id of your webshop menu item.
Then, the links in the xml of the google proucts plugin will go to the same menu item and thus display the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96766
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Hi Nicolas,
can you give mee a example?
Thanks, Gerard
can you give mee a example?
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
I checked your website and your webshop menu has the id 282 so simply enter 282 in that Itemid field of the googe products plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerardtb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99153
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Hi Nicolas,
I have an other question (-;
I get some warnings from google shopping about the feed.
The most important is, I get from 9 items the warning: Invalid unique product-ID [Dutch: Ongeldige unieke product-ID's (9 items)]
What I can see there is noting wrong with the product in the XML file. I expect that all products giving the same error.
Do you have a Idea?
Also there are some warning abou missing information:
- Shipping info
- Mpn info
- "google product category" info
Is it posible to put this info into the XML?
Thanks, Gerard
I have an other question (-;
I get some warnings from google shopping about the feed.
The most important is, I get from 9 items the warning: Invalid unique product-ID [Dutch: Ongeldige unieke product-ID's (9 items)]
What I can see there is noting wrong with the product in the XML file. I expect that all products giving the same error.
Do you have a Idea?
Also there are some warning abou missing information:
- Shipping info
- Mpn info
- "google product category" info
Is it posible to put this info into the XML?
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99446
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Here is more information about that issue:
stackoverflow.com/questions/11914595/goo...e-product-identifier
Hard to say exactly without looking at your xml.
Could you attach it here so that we can look at it ?
If you turn on the "add code" option of the plugin, the mpn will be added to the xml.
There is no option for the shipping info.
The system sends to google your product categories already.
stackoverflow.com/questions/11914595/goo...e-product-identifier
Hard to say exactly without looking at your xml.
Could you attach it here so that we can look at it ?
If you turn on the "add code" option of the plugin, the mpn will be added to the xml.
There is no option for the shipping info.
The system sends to google your product categories already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99595
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Hi nicolas,
this is the XML file.
Thanks for your ideas, Gerard
this is the XML file.
Thanks for your ideas, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Could you tell us for which products you have the error "Invalid unique product-ID" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99808
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Hi Nicolas,
her the product with the problems.
Ones again tanks for your time,
Gerard
her the product with the problems.
Ones again tanks for your time,
Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout Link google shopping not right
Hi,
I think that the issue is that the product code is missing in your xml.
Please turn on the "add code" option of the plugin and try again with a new xml and you should not have the warning about the mpn anymore and that should hopefully help for the product-id issue. If you still have the issue with the product-id please try in english and give us the exact error message that you have in english so that we know exactly what it is.
I think that the issue is that the product code is missing in your xml.
Please turn on the "add code" option of the plugin and try again with a new xml and you should not have the warning about the mpn anymore and that should hopefully help for the product-id issue. If you still have the issue with the product-id please try in english and give us the exact error message that you have in english so that we know exactly what it is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds