After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
13 years 6 months ago #96071
by Dafilla
After easy checkout, no checkoutpage was created by Dafilla
I use the easy checkout method. When the form is filled out, you do not get to the checkout page but you stay on the page. How come?
When logged in with an account and don't have to do this step, it works fine and you do get to the checkout page when you want to pay.
When logged in with an account and don't have to do this step, it works fine and you do get to the checkout page when you want to pay.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #96090
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
Hi,
Can you give me a link to your website and show me how did you configured your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" with some screenshots ?
Thank you.
Can you give me a link to your website and show me how did you configured your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" with some screenshots ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96097
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #96121
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
Hi,
I tested it trough your web site and it seems to be working fine.
1. Can you clear your cache or test it with another browser ?
2. Can you tell me how do you exactly want your checkout to be ?
I tested it trough your web site and it seems to be working fine.
1. Can you clear your cache or test it with another browser ?
2. Can you tell me how do you exactly want your checkout to be ?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96170
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
ok somehow it seems to work. But if I want to pay with another email-address, how do I do that? I can just change the address when I click edit. I cleaned the cache, removed and reselected the products. No luck, it like automatically takes the previous entered data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96197
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
Same problem again. No continuing of checkout process after address input.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
Please download again the latest version of Hikashop on our website and install it again on yours and that should fix that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96715
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic After easy checkout, no checkoutpage
Yes I did that. It is fixed. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds