- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
manufacturers and characteristics not syncing up!
13 years 6 months ago #96271
by Mel
manufacturers and characteristics not syncing up! was created by Mel
Hi,
I have different artists setup as manufacturers. I have the module "Also by this Artist" set as the under product page module. All works great until I add a new product and add a characteristic, like "size". When I add a new product without a characteristic the correct manufacturer is under the product page but when I add a characteristic to that same product the wrong manufacturer is under the product module. This problem is intermittent. Any ideas as to what might be going on?
Thanks
I have different artists setup as manufacturers. I have the module "Also by this Artist" set as the under product page module. All works great until I add a new product and add a characteristic, like "size". When I add a new product without a characteristic the correct manufacturer is under the product page but when I add a characteristic to that same product the wrong manufacturer is under the product module. This problem is intermittent. Any ideas as to what might be going on?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #96355
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic manufacturers and characteristics not syncing up!
Hi Mel,
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your product page and your product's variant page
- Your "Also by this Artist" module configuration page
It would help me to determine from where the problem is coming from.
Thank you.
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your product page and your product's variant page
- Your "Also by this Artist" module configuration page
It would help me to determine from where the problem is coming from.
Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96377
by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic manufacturers and characteristics not syncing up!
Here are the screen shots. One without the variants added and correct product, one with variants added and wrong product, and the "Also by this Artist" module setup.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic manufacturers and characteristics not syncing up!
We are not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Can you make sure that you have the latest version ?
If you still have the same issue with the latest version, can you provide a link to a page with the problem so that we can see that ?
Can you make sure that you have the latest version ?
If you still have the same issue with the latest version, can you provide a link to a page with the problem so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds