- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size....
13 years 6 months ago #96365
by tomh73
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size.... was created by tomh73
Hi,
I just installed a clean Joomla 3.0.3 with a clean Hikashop 2.1.1
I added two products in the back end and try to test it in the front end.
When I click add to cart, it adds the product to the cart, but when I click "proceed to checkout", I Get a blank screen.
The underlying error is:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /var/www/html/webshop/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 372
I checked the memory size in the php.ini and it is 24 MB; is this enough or do I have to increase it??
I hope you can help.
best regards,
Tom
I just installed a clean Joomla 3.0.3 with a clean Hikashop 2.1.1
I added two products in the back end and try to test it in the front end.
When I click add to cart, it adds the product to the cart, but when I click "proceed to checkout", I Get a blank screen.
The underlying error is:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /var/www/html/webshop/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 372
I checked the memory size in the php.ini and it is 24 MB; is this enough or do I have to increase it??
I hope you can help.
best regards,
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96370
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Fatal Error: Allowed memory size....
Hi Tom,
Indeed, try to set a bigger value for the memory size, it should solve the problem.
Indeed, try to set a bigger value for the memory size, it should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds