Skip to main content

need to order multiple items

More
13 years 6 months ago #96830 by gasoline
A client of wants some products to be sold as 3 items. So f.e. soap you HAVE to order 3 items, not 1. How can I make it that they are forced to order 3 items?

BEst would be if I have the soap als article and they can f.e. click 3 flavours.

Any idea?

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #96874 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

If you want your products to be sold with a minimum quantity of 3, you'll just have to use the "Minimum quantity per order" option of your product configuration page.

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96906 by gasoline
I understand. But he has say 10 different soaps, and you nee to buy 3. How do you "connect" these products?

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97266 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic need to order multiple items
Hi,

I think that you will have to edit a view in the checkout ("checkout / ...") and check if there is at least 3 products for each category. If it is, do nothing else hide the "next" button and display an error message.
This require PHP knowledges

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum