Change order products?
13 years 5 months ago #96975
by gerardtb
Change order products? was created by gerardtb
Hi,
I try to change the order of some of the product.
Sometimes it will not change the order of products??
When I use the up/down buttons it goes than in the wrong direction and/or the product does not pass the above product.
What I try I can't get it right.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks, Gerard
I try to change the order of some of the product.
Sometimes it will not change the order of products??
When I use the up/down buttons it goes than in the wrong direction and/or the product does not pass the above product.
What I try I can't get it right.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change order products?
Hi,
It's working fine for us. Your description is too vague for us to say anything helpful unfortunately.
All I can say is that you can directly enter the number you want for the ordering and then click on the small save icon next to the name of the column to save the new ordering.
It's working fine for us. Your description is too vague for us to say anything helpful unfortunately.
All I can say is that you can directly enter the number you want for the ordering and then click on the small save icon next to the name of the column to save the new ordering.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #97206
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Change order products?
Hi Nicolas,
I tryed the up/down buttons and also enter direct the number but no succes )-:
Mybe you can go in the backend of my website to see what is wrong?
I send my username and psw to hikashop about 1 month ago (or I send it again).
I hope you can help me.
Thanks, Gerard
I tryed the up/down buttons and also enter direct the number but no succes )-:
Mybe you can go in the backend of my website to see what is wrong?
I send my username and psw to hikashop about 1 month ago (or I send it again).
I hope you can help me.
Thanks, Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97343
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change order products?
Hi,
Thanks to send them back again. You can send it via pm.
Thanks to send them back again. You can send it via pm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change order products?
Hi,
I was able to reorder the product you talked about on his category listing:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
It worked great.
I was able to reorder the product you talked about on his category listing:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
It worked great.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97586
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Change order products?
Hi Nicolas,
I'm sorry I have this product (schatkistje) in two categorys.
In category "afscheid" I don't have a problem, I can reorder the product (-:
In category kraamcadeau" I can't reorder the product )-:
I hope You can look ones again.
Thanks, Gerard
I'm sorry I have this product (schatkistje) in two categorys.
In category "afscheid" I don't have a problem, I can reorder the product (-:
In category kraamcadeau" I can't reorder the product )-:
I hope You can look ones again.
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97767
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change order products?
Hi,
Again, I was able to reorder that product in the "kraamcadeau" category:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I put it at the top of the list so that you can see the change.
Again, I was able to reorder that product in the "kraamcadeau" category:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I put it at the top of the list so that you can see the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97783
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Change order products?
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for testing. I see that you placed the product at the top.
I try to change the order and it get messy )-;
I also try it with explorer, chrome, safari and a iPad and always the same problem.
What can be the difference, its a strange effect?
I hope you have a new idea.
Best regards,
Gerard
Thanks for testing. I see that you placed the product at the top.
I try to change the order and it get messy )-;
I also try it with explorer, chrome, safari and a iPad and always the same problem.
What can be the difference, its a strange effect?
I hope you have a new idea.
Best regards,
Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97870
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change order products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97917
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Change order products?
Hi Xavier,
NO (-;
It works now when I change the number.
When I use de up/down keys I have still the same problem.
BUT I have now a solution to reorder!
Thanks, Gerard
NO (-;
It works now when I change the number.
When I use de up/down keys I have still the same problem.
BUT I have now a solution to reorder!
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds