Use of canonical url
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #96978
by gerardtb
Use of canonical url was created by gerardtb
Hi,
I have a "simple" question about canonical url in hikashop.
In google mastertools I get a warning about dubble URL
Google webmastertools:
Pagina's met dubbele beschrijvingen in "meta"-tags Pagina's
Kledingsetje Kleine Vlinder rood
/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood
/index.php/webshop/product/4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood
To correct this I think I can use canonical url function in hikashop.
What must I put-in the hikashop product field:
www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop/product/
or
/index.php/webshop/product/
or somethink els?
Thanks, Gerard
I have a "simple" question about canonical url in hikashop.
In google mastertools I get a warning about dubble URL
Google webmastertools:
Pagina's met dubbele beschrijvingen in "meta"-tags Pagina's
Kledingsetje Kleine Vlinder rood
/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood
/index.php/webshop/product/4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood
To correct this I think I can use canonical url function in hikashop.
What must I put-in the hikashop product field:
www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop/product/
or
/index.php/webshop/product/
or somethink els?
Thanks, Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Use of canonical url
Hi,
You should put the full URL of the product that you prefer.
So in your case you should enter:
You should put the full URL of the product that you prefer.
So in your case you should enter:
Code:
http://www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop/product/4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerardtb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97204
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Use of canonical url
Thanks again for your fast respons!
Is it mybe posible to putin the basic link www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop/product/
And then automate "4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood"
I'm not sure that it will work but it is more easy.
Best regards, Gerard
Is it mybe posible to putin the basic link www.monpetitkleding.nl/index.php/webshop/product/
And then automate "4156-kledingsetje-kleine-vlinder-rood"
I'm not sure that it will work but it is more easy.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Use of canonical url
It is not possible to automate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds