Problem with Hikashop plugin for xmap
- jeff_heilman@comcast.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #97033
by jeff_heilman@comcast.net
Problem with Hikashop plugin for xmap was created by jeff_heilman@comcast.net
Hello,
I've been having problems with the Hikashop plugin for x-map. Xmap will generate the sitemap fine when the plugin is disabled but without the Hikashop categories and products. With the plugin enabled it will not create a proper xml sitemap no matter what depth I set on the categories or what combination of the xmap plugins I enable or disable.
I've found a few other threads where people have the same issue but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm using xmap 2.3.2 with Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop Business.
Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Jeff
I've been having problems with the Hikashop plugin for x-map. Xmap will generate the sitemap fine when the plugin is disabled but without the Hikashop categories and products. With the plugin enabled it will not create a proper xml sitemap no matter what depth I set on the categories or what combination of the xmap plugins I enable or disable.
I've found a few other threads where people have the same issue but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm using xmap 2.3.2 with Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop Business.
Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Hikashop plugin for xmap
Hi,
The latest version of the hikashop plugin for xmap is working fine as far as we know.
Can you make sure you're using the latest version ?
Also, please provide the exact error you have if that doesn't help.
The latest version of the hikashop plugin for xmap is working fine as far as we know.
Can you make sure you're using the latest version ?
Also, please provide the exact error you have if that doesn't help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds