Skip to main content

Cart module strange

More
13 years 5 months ago #97137 by Sjaak
Cart module strange was created by Sjaak
Hi,

I want to use the Hikashop cart module but can't get it to work as expected. No matter what settings I use, the frontend shows like the attached image.

Can somebody tell me what is going wrong and what I can do to solve it.

Thanks

Sjaak


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97144 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module strange
Hi,

Go in the joomla configuration and set the "error reporting" option to "none" and that will correct that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97151 by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Thank you Nicolas. This helped.

Sjaak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97303 by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Mmm, well not totally,

When I browse my website using the normal menu structure the shopping cart looks normal without error.
When I browse my shop categories via the category listing module the shopping cart sill shows the error. I get the idea something is wrong with the category listing module. I have another topic in this forum about that module. "Hikashop content module not working as expected". Is it wise to use that module?

Thanks

Sjaak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97331 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart module strange
Hi Sjaak,

Can you give me a link to your "shop categories" module, then I'll maybe see what the problem is.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97335 by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Hi Mohamed,

My new website and shop is not yet published. It's a bit hard to show it now. Then I would need to give you backend access. Not a problem for me but certainly not something to share on this forum.

Can you contact me off forum?

Sjaak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97360 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart module strange
Sure, you can send it to me through Private Message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97557 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module strange
I checked your website but didn't see any error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97568 by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Hi Nicolas/Mohamed,

Can it have something to do with this forumtopic: 'Hikashop content module not working as expected'?
Are topics related?

Sjaak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97647 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart module strange
Hi,

Yes I think it's related. I have answered on the other topic ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum