- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Product Page layout
13 years 5 months ago #97816
by anusia
Product Page layout was created by anusia
Hi, I have a quick question.
Is there any way to modify the layout of the product page itself?
When I try to make changes to css, that affects also the product listing layout.
Please see attachments.
I would like the product page image to the left, then next to it, product intro desc plus the price and add to cart button, then below as it, Description tab.
Is there an easier and faster way to achieve this?
Also, I would like the main thumbnail to be 150px X 150px, then on the product page, I would like to display a bigger size image, then once you click on the image, I would like to see the full size of the image. Is that possible as well? Currently it looks like both listing and product page display the thumbnail only.
Thanks,
-Anna
Is there any way to modify the layout of the product page itself?
When I try to make changes to css, that affects also the product listing layout.
Please see attachments.
I would like the product page image to the left, then next to it, product intro desc plus the price and add to cart button, then below as it, Description tab.
Is there an easier and faster way to achieve this?
Also, I would like the main thumbnail to be 150px X 150px, then on the product page, I would like to display a bigger size image, then once you click on the image, I would like to see the full size of the image. Is that possible as well? Currently it looks like both listing and product page display the thumbnail only.
Thanks,
-Anna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97842
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Page layout
Hi,
If you want to change the displaying of your product page, the best way would be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.
Here is an example of product page modification.
If you want to change the displaying of your product page, the best way would be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.
Here is an example of product page modification.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anusia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98011
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic Product Page layout
HI, Thank you for this. The only thing is that I am making changes to the show_default.php file and nothing is really changing on the page.
I am using the template for the site and the file show_default under that template.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
-Anna
I am using the template for the site and the file show_default under that template.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
-Anna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98012
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic Product Page layout
Sorry, nevermind. Caching issue.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds