- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
How to get rid of the word each
13 years 5 months ago #98037
by Sjaak
How to get rid of the word each was created by Sjaak
Hi,
with every product the word 'each' is shown behind the price of the product. It is an unnecessary word and when you look at it long enough it even annoys.
How do I get rid of it?
Sjaak
with every product the word 'each' is shown behind the price of the product. It is an unnecessary word and when you look at it long enough it even annoys.
How do I get rid of it?
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to get rid of the word each
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98075
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic How to get rid of the word each
Ah that was easy. I didn't know this.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120061
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic How to get rid of the word each
I updated to the latest version of hikashop and now I can't get this translation override working anymore.
Each is back.
Each is back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120068
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to get rid of the word each
The override procedure is still the same for that translation and updating shouldn't remove the override anyway.
If you lost the override, it's probably means that you didn't add it in the override area but directly in the translation file. Just redoing the translation override should be enough in that case.
If you lost the override, it's probably means that you didn't add it in the override area but directly in the translation file. Just redoing the translation override should be enough in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120072
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic How to get rid of the word each
Hi Nicolas,
I don't remember how I did it the first time. Perhaps I indeed did edit the original translation file.
Anyway. This time I used the advised method but I can't get it changed using this method.
Sjaak
I don't remember how I did it the first time. Perhaps I indeed did edit the original translation file.
Anyway. This time I used the advised method but I can't get it changed using this method.
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120081
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How to get rid of the word each
Did you followed the link given by nicolas? It should work.
Make sure you added your translation at the end of the file and that you saved the file and the configuration
Make sure you added your translation at the end of the file and that you saved the file and the configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120356
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic How to get rid of the word each
Got it working now. After editing another language file it worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds