- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories
13 years 5 months ago #98346
by matps
Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories was created by matps
Hi There,
If you compare the catergory listing
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barbeque
to a product page
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
What I would really like to do is display the Retail Prices on the Catergory view for all of the products, how would I go about doing this? I've had a look in the Content Modules but nothing seems obvious.
Many Thanks,
Matthew
If you compare the catergory listing
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barbeque
to a product page
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
What I would really like to do is display the Retail Prices on the Catergory view for all of the products, how would I go about doing this? I've had a look in the Content Modules but nothing seems obvious.
Many Thanks,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98355
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories
Just a quick note on this as well, If this could be added into the Table Layout category that would be great. (i'll do a quick search though matps to see if it can be done quickly)
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98477
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / listing_price" and remove "JRequest::getCmd('layout') == 'show' &&" in the two lines:
This will be displayed at each places where the price is display.
You can edit the view "product / listing_price" and remove "JRequest::getCmd('layout') == 'show' &&" in the two lines:
Code:
if(isset($this->row->product_msrp) && @$this->row->product_msrp > 0.0 && JRequest::getCmd('layout') == 'show' && $this->params->get('from','') != 'module'){ ?>
This will be displayed at each places where the price is display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98506
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories
Hi,
Was that meant for me or tj, as it did nothing for me.
Oddly, if you look at www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
You can see the retail price is displayed for the recently viewed product, but not on the catergory page.
Was that meant for me or tj, as it did nothing for me.
Oddly, if you look at www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
You can see the retail price is displayed for the recently viewed product, but not on the catergory page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98657
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories
Hi,
I'm still not able to work out how to solve this issue.
FYI, since you've given me so much support I spoke to my employer and we decided that we should upgrade to the Business Edition for all the advanced features and as a thank you!
I'm still not able to work out how to solve this issue.
FYI, since you've given me so much support I spoke to my employer and we decided that we should upgrade to the Business Edition for all the advanced features and as a thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Retail Price on Products but Not Catergories
Hi,
Then try to replace the code:
with:
in the product/listing_price.php file (two places).
And make sure that you're editing the view file for the correct template.
Then try to replace the code:
Code:
if(isset($this->row->product_msrp) && @$this->row->product_msrp > 0.0 && JRequest::getCmd('layout') == 'show' && $this->params->get('from','') != 'module')
Code:
if(isset($this->row->product_msrp) && @$this->row->product_msrp > 0.0)
in the product/listing_price.php file (two places).
And make sure that you're editing the view file for the correct template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds