upgrade to 2.1.2
13 years 5 months ago #98535
by luppe
upgrade to 2.1.2 was created by luppe
hi
I have a problem on my product page now with the 2.1.2
www.sanitair-installatie.be/index.php/co...er-chroom?Itemid=200
thanks
regards
I have a problem on my product page now with the 2.1.2
www.sanitair-installatie.be/index.php/co...er-chroom?Itemid=200
thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98539
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
Hi,
I don't see any problem on your product page...
Please provide more information.
I don't see any problem on your product page...
Please provide more information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98541
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
install the older version back
see attachment
I dit not go any further with the pictures
it go on and the module login or way down
thanks for your help
regards
see attachment
I dit not go any further with the pictures
it go on and the module login or way down
thanks for your help
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98545
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
I don't wont the site running like this
if you wont I do the upgrade later again so you can look at it
then there are no visitors on the site
thanks
if you wont I do the upgrade later again so you can look at it
then there are no visitors on the site
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98612
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
Had you edited the view "product / show_default" ?
If yes, had you do that in the backend, HikaShop > Display > Views or directly via ftp ?
If yes, had you do that in the backend, HikaShop > Display > Views or directly via ftp ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98741
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
Hi
I put back 2.1.2
gone change it again later
I set it in the default css
in attach the product _ default
thanks for your help
I put back 2.1.2
gone change it again later
I set it in the default css
in attach the product _ default
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98744
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
I put back a older version
can't let the site running on 2.1.2 by day
regards
can't let the site running on 2.1.2 by day
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99156
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic upgrade to 2.1.2
Had you edited the view from the menu Display > Views ? Or directly via ftp ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds