- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Tax rate is not applied to the product
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98577
by Carsten
Tax rate is not applied to the product was created by Carsten
Hello,
I spent several hours now trying to setup the tax rates and I don't understand why it is not working.
The taxrate is not applied to the produkts, and I have no idea whats wrong.
I have added two screen shots.
Thanks in advance
P.S.: Its about these page: www.glueckskongress.de/shop
I spent several hours now trying to setup the tax rates and I don't understand why it is not working.
The taxrate is not applied to the produkts, and I have no idea whats wrong.
I have added two screen shots.
Thanks in advance
P.S.: Its about these page: www.glueckskongress.de/shop
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Carsten.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98592
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax rate is not applied to the product
Hi,
You need to select a European country in the "Main tax zone" option of the configuration to be able to see the taxes on the products.
You need to select a European country in the "Main tax zone" option of the configuration to be able to see the taxes on the products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds