- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Editing the Checkout Pages
13 years 5 months ago #98692
by matps
Editing the Checkout Pages was created by matps
Hi There,
I have a couple of questions involving Hikashop checkout.
If you add a item to the cart, then go to the checkout page - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
1. I'd like to add is "Delivery cost - FREE" or "Delivery cost - 0.00" or something along those lines to the Total and VAT costs. Now click on 'Next'...
2. Along the top of the page I'd like to change the 'login' text to Add Details or whatever, it's just that 'login' doesn't apply as I'm not asking customers to login. I'd also like the 'Register' button to say 'Next' or 'Confirm' as like I said before, people won't be registering so it doesn't apply anymore.
I have a couple of questions involving Hikashop checkout.
If you add a item to the cart, then go to the checkout page - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
1. I'd like to add is "Delivery cost - FREE" or "Delivery cost - 0.00" or something along those lines to the Total and VAT costs. Now click on 'Next'...
2. Along the top of the page I'd like to change the 'login' text to Add Details or whatever, it's just that 'login' doesn't apply as I'm not asking customers to login. I'd also like the 'Register' button to say 'Next' or 'Confirm' as like I said before, people won't be registering so it doesn't apply anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98756
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Editing the Checkout Pages
Hi,
1. You can edit the view "checkout / cart" to add this line in the total via the menu Display > Views.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
2. You can override the translations, go in Configuration > Languages, edit the desired language and add a translation in the override part, you can search for the correct key before.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...faq.html#translation
1. You can edit the view "checkout / cart" to add this line in the total via the menu Display > Views.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
2. You can override the translations, go in Configuration > Languages, edit the desired language and add a translation in the override part, you can search for the correct key before.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...faq.html#translation
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98794
by breakout
Replied by breakout on topic Editing the Checkout Pages
Hi Xavier,
Thank you for your help, but I'm not very good with code if it's not just copying and pasting!
I'm uploading the PHP for checkout/cart, could you perhaps tell me what code to put and where?
Kind Regards
Thank you for your help, but I'm not very good with code if it's not just copying and pasting!
I'm uploading the PHP for checkout/cart, could you perhaps tell me what code to put and where?
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Editing the Checkout Pages
You can try to add:
just before the line
Code:
<tr>
<?php if($this->params->get('show_cart_image')) echo '<td></td>'; ?>
<td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping_title" class="hikashop_cart_shipping_title hikashop_cart_title">
Delivery cost
</td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_shipping_value" >
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping">
FREE
</span>
</td>
</tr>
just before the line
Code:
<?php if(!empty($this->payment) && $this->payment->payment_price != 0){ ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds