Skip to main content

write personal quotation for any costumer

More
13 years 5 months ago #98717 by agostini
Hello, in the e-commerce that I will make, I don’t want show the price of the products. This because the price is subject to a lot of variables, so it is easier for me that:

1) The costumer ask me the quotation for one or more products
2) I calculate the price by myself and I write this price in a special page, visible only for this single user
3) After, if he want, he will continue with the purchase; otherwise, he delete the product.

Can I do this with HikaShop? Which version should I use?

Thank you very much :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #98766 by Xavier
Hi,

What can be done is use the shop with no prices, by this way the customer create his order with only free products.
Then you receive the order, in backend edit this order, change the product price from 0 to your price.
And change the order status, then you can notify the customer that the order status has changed.

The customer go back to the site, click on the "user control panel" link and see the order, select the desired payment method and pay the order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum