- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Ask a Question link in User Account Control Panel
13 years 5 months ago #98786
by breakout
Ask a Question link in User Account Control Panel was created by breakout
Hi There,
if you log into my test account in my site www.breakoutbox.co.uk/
Username: matps
Password: matthew84
You'll see in the user control panel that I have Edit Profilem, Edit Addresses, View Orders and Ask a Question.
Now the first three are enabled and work, but this 'Ask a Question' was not setup by me and does not appear in the backend so I can't disable it. Also the link does not work, taking you to a 'hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/ask-aquestion'.
I've set up a new Breezeform in the main menu called 'hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/ask-a-question', so I was wondering how I could either remove it from the Control Panel, or edit it so the link is correct?
if you log into my test account in my site www.breakoutbox.co.uk/
Username: matps
Password: matthew84
You'll see in the user control panel that I have Edit Profilem, Edit Addresses, View Orders and Ask a Question.
Now the first three are enabled and work, but this 'Ask a Question' was not setup by me and does not appear in the backend so I can't disable it. Also the link does not work, taking you to a 'hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/ask-aquestion'.
I've set up a new Breezeform in the main menu called 'hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/ask-a-question', so I was wondering how I could either remove it from the Control Panel, or edit it so the link is correct?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98977
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ask a Question link in User Account Control Panel
Hi,
The "ask a question" link is not an official link.
I think you have an override of the "user | cpanel" view which add this link.
You can see the complete user cpanel in the hikashop demo website (login: demo / password: demo)
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...el&Itemid=77&lang=en
Regards,
The "ask a question" link is not an official link.
I think you have an override of the "user | cpanel" view which add this link.
You can see the complete user cpanel in the hikashop demo website (login: demo / password: demo)
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...el&Itemid=77&lang=en
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99193
by breakout
Replied by breakout on topic Ask a Question link in User Account Control Panel
Hi Jerome, thanks for the response.
I've not created this site, I've just taken it over, so where do you think 'override' would be? Please note I've looked in the user/cpanel view as my first point of reference, but could not spot anything.
Many Thanks
I've not created this site, I've just taken it over, so where do you think 'override' would be? Please note I've looked in the user/cpanel view as my first point of reference, but could not spot anything.
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99207
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ask a Question link in User Account Control Panel
As Jerome said, I would also do that in the user/cpanel view file. But if you say that it's not there, then I don't know.
The best would be to ask the person who added that...
The best would be to ask the person who added that...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds