- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Category menu
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98917
by fadygh
Category menu was created by fadygh
Hello everyone I know that what I'm asking to is possible but I tried to do it but I didn't know how to do it.
I need to make a side menu for all the categories instead of category icons. can anyone give me a simple instruction to do it or any other documentation about it this is the link to my website I want to make category menu instead of those icons www.itserviceslb.com/index.php/pro#.UWmHOMp9Vkk
Bet Regards
I need to make a side menu for all the categories instead of category icons. can anyone give me a simple instruction to do it or any other documentation about it this is the link to my website I want to make category menu instead of those icons www.itserviceslb.com/index.php/pro#.UWmHOMp9Vkk
Bet Regards
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by fadygh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98989
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category menu
Hi,
When you create a category listing, you can edit some option in the HikaShop backend (display > content menu).
At this moment, you can change the type of the category listing (div, list, etc) and for each type there are some options for displaying images, description, etc.
Regards,
When you create a category listing, you can edit some option in the HikaShop backend (display > content menu).
At this moment, you can change the type of the category listing (div, list, etc) and for each type there are some options for displaying images, description, etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99023
by fadygh
Replied by fadygh on topic Category menu
do you mean that there is no option in the time being for side menu category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99056
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category menu
If you want to make a side menu of categories, instead of use the "categories listing" menu, publish the "categories listing" module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds