- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Shop Product Display Div
13 years 5 months ago #98962
by SuzyBGood
Shop Product Display Div was created by SuzyBGood
Hi Guys,
I'm sure I've done this before.. had products side-by-side (instead of just listed as a table).
Type of content: Product
Type of layout: Div
Number of columns: 3
Number of items : 20
Random items : NO
Ordering direction
Ascending
but my products are showing up just on top of each other (nothing displayed to the side) make sense?
I will go have a look at the demo site.. that may give me a clue but perhaps there is something I am missing or a bug in v3 for this?
Cheers,
Suz
Sub elements filter
All sub elements
Associated category 2 product category Select
I'm sure I've done this before.. had products side-by-side (instead of just listed as a table).
Type of content: Product
Type of layout: Div
Number of columns: 3
Number of items : 20
Random items : NO
Ordering direction
Ascending
but my products are showing up just on top of each other (nothing displayed to the side) make sense?
I will go have a look at the demo site.. that may give me a clue but perhaps there is something I am missing or a bug in v3 for this?
Cheers,
Suz
Sub elements filter
All sub elements
Associated category 2 product category Select
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99114
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shop Product Display Div
Hi,
I think that you have changed the parameters in the wrong place, you probably have to change the values in the associated module of your menu.
I think that you have changed the parameters in the wrong place, you probably have to change the values in the associated module of your menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99140
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Shop Product Display Div
Thanks Xavier,
It was the bootstrap! Thanks for your thoughts, thought I'd reply in case anyone else reads this with the same issue. Bootstrap had to be off.. didn't change another thing and now miraculously.. it works!
Cheers,
Suz
It was the bootstrap! Thanks for your thoughts, thought I'd reply in case anyone else reads this with the same issue. Bootstrap had to be off.. didn't change another thing and now miraculously.. it works!
Cheers,
Suz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds