temporary no use of stock value
The stock of our webshop is feed from the POS-system.
Now we need to do some work on this. We need to ad a second website to it
So for that periode I don't want to use the stock information for the product.
In that case everything can be ordered. No warrand for out of stock.
Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
UPDATE #__hikashop_product SET product_quantity=-1 WHERE 1;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This has worked.
I have got the users also migrated.
Now I only need to have to add the orders.
Do I only need this table? jos_hikashop_order?
at this new database I have a few testing orders.
Those I don't need.
How can I replace this this best way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need:
- hikashop_order
- hikashop_order_product
- hikashop_address
- hikashop_history
- hikashop_file (if you have some downloadable files)
Do not forget to check your custom fields (hikashop_field) too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I got the tables.
Can I import/overwrite these table in the new database with a command?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is a tutorial for the export:
www.siteground.com/tutorials/php-mysql/mysql_export.htm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not very experienced with this part.
I have red the tutorial.
But when I try to import the tables is gives a message that it is missing cells or not the right numbering.
So it will not overwrite the existing table.
Can you give me a clue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Both Hikashop have the same latest versions
For instance when I want to import table adress it gives this message
#1054 - Unknown column 'address_vm_order_info_id' in 'field list'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"address_vm_order_info_id" is the column for the VirtueMart import.
You can remove it from the export and create the column in the new site (and delete the column later if no longer required).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think I got all.
Thanks.
Strange thing is that I miss the Name of the street in the adress of the Costumers.
I see also that the output file is empty.
Is this a known issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Normally, the address_street in HikaShop should be a concatenation of the address_1 and the address_2 fields of VM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.