- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #99052
by PeterChain
Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere was created by PeterChain
I have a Content_Module listing products in carousel mode. If I am not wrong some days ago each thumbnail was changing the central product once clicked. Now the "Hand" cursos appears when hovering on the thumb, but it is not reacting.
I have a custom view for the module, but when using default views the problem persists so I think it is not my fault.
I could not find any similar post in the forum so maybe it has to do with latest versions...
this is my setup for the module.
I have a custom view for the module, but when using default views the problem persists so I think it is not my fault.
I could not find any similar post in the forum so maybe it has to do with latest versions...
this is my setup for the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99159
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
Hi,
It come maybe from a JavaScript error, can you give us a link to a page where the problem occur ?
It come maybe from a JavaScript error, can you give us a link to a page where the problem occur ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 5 months ago #99172
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99293
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
You have a javascript error, probably coming from your custom module:
At the line "199" of your homepage source code.TypeError: $(...).addEvents is not a function
[Stopper sur une erreur]
"click" : function(event){
$("slide_number_hikashop_category_information_module_104_0").addEvents({
"click" : function(event){
totIncrement = increment*(-0);
if(totIncrement<maxRightIncrement){ [...]
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 5 months ago #99318
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
Hi,
it looks like it is related to my easiness login module . It is Cool but it breaks other jQuery dependent elements. If disconnected then the links come back.
After installing Easy jQuery plugin they all work together!
it looks like it is related to my easiness login module . It is Cool but it breaks other jQuery dependent elements. If disconnected then the links come back.
After installing Easy jQuery plugin they all work together!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 5 months ago #99329
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
I don't know if Kunena allows this, but if you had some kind of "problem solved" mark as long as the "Thank You" button this would be very helpful for users and for sure would relieve your Support Team from a lot of unnecessary workload.
Me as a user don't like when I ask things and then discover that there was an older post solving the problem that I was not able to find through the search box because I am conscious I was taking time from the support team that could have been focused on solving other people's problems.
Me as a user don't like when I ask things and then discover that there was an older post solving the problem that I was not able to find through the search box because I am conscious I was taking time from the support team that could have been focused on solving other people's problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99352
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Carousel thumbnails not pointing to anywhere
Hi,
We have a special Kunena plugin which add some moderation feature.
It offers us a special listing with open thread and we can close it manually when the problem is solved.
Each time a user (and not a moderator) reply to a topic, if the thread is re-open.
With it, we can't forget to answer to a question
Regards,
We have a special Kunena plugin which add some moderation feature.
It offers us a special listing with open thread and we can close it manually when the problem is solved.
Each time a user (and not a moderator) reply to a topic, if the thread is re-open.
With it, we can't forget to answer to a question
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds