- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Default Payment Methods
I'm trying to make Worldpay the dafault and auto selected payment method but if I leave the settings to AutoSelect it always selects Paypal. Is there a way to set the default method? I've looked everywqhere and can't find it. For the time being I've set it so that the shopper has to select one of the other. Ideally I'd like our preferred method autoselected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You simply have to change the ordering of the payment plugins so that Worldpay is the first one via the joomla plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can edit the view "checkout / payment" to add a condition in the if:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The first one in the ordering will be selected automatically. There is no need to change any code.
Note that you will need to clear your browser cookies/cache to see the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And have you tried to clear the cache ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please make sure that this option is on or the first payment method won't be automatically selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.