- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Currency selection in custom fields
13 years 5 months ago #99161
by MTA-WEB
Currency selection in custom fields was created by MTA-WEB
I would like to add a currency selection to custom fields so that the user can choose their default currency on registration. How would I make the field update the users default currency. If I try pointing the field to the user_currency_id column in the user table I get The field "user_currency_id" already exists in the table "user"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99183
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency selection in custom fields
There is no user default currency in HikaShop.
You would need to create a joomla user plugin to override the default currency based on the user's currency when the user logs on the frontend.
Then you would simply need a user custom field to let the user select his currency during the registration and use it in your custom plugin.
You would need to create a joomla user plugin to override the default currency based on the user's currency when the user logs on the frontend.
Then you would simply need a user custom field to let the user select his currency during the registration and use it in your custom plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds