Skip to main content

Replace "Sub-categry listing" text by the Category

More
13 years 5 months ago #99332 by PeterChain
maybe this is a switch on / switch off feature, but I can not find it!

I want my subcategories to be headed by the name of the category, now I only get that ugly uninformative text saying "Sub-Category listing" which is like saying nothing to the user.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99386 by Xavier
Hi,

In the menu options, you can change the value for the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99394 by PeterChain
Already tried both Yes and No positions and no change is happening.

In the menu listing setup I have this configuration





In its sub-category settings panel I have this configuration (with no option available for menu Use menu name instead of category name for the title )


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99560 by nicolas
It should be set to "no".

If you don't see a difference, then it's probably a caching issue and you need to make sure that all the caching is turned off on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum