Skip to main content

Cart total price: Free after update

More
13 years 5 months ago #99517 by sander.v.bergen
Hi,

I've just updated Hikashop to the most recent version.
I noticed a few things have changed:

- The popup after adding something to the cart wasn't working before, it is now. So that is a good thing :).

- On the other hand, the total price in the cart (module) shows 'Gratis' (Dutch for 'Free'). When I go to the checkout page the cart shows the correct price.
How is this possible?

I am using a custom view for the cart, but changing it back to the default one didn't help either.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99532 by nicolas
Hi,


I was able to reproduce the issue indeed. It was a glitch due to a modification for the 2.1.2 release.

That's fixed now. Please download hikashop again and install it again on your website and that will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sander.v.bergen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99534 by sander.v.bergen
Thanks! That fixed it :D!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum