- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Error exporting products to .csv
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99518
by scharfet
Error exporting products to .csv was created by scharfet
Hi,
I have problems with exporting products.
When I export only a fiew I have o problem. But when I do not mark any products in order to export all of them (135 products) following messege is written in the .csv-file and the generation of the file takes several minutes.
When importing the csv file what does this option mean? What is the difference between uptade and replace? Hikashop > Products > Import:
I whant o export the products to to raise an inventory and then I whant to import the csv file again with the current cuantity of my stock.
I tried to import and import one product for texting and I got this error:
Thank you.
I have problems with exporting products.
When I export only a fiew I have o problem. But when I do not mark any products in order to export all of them (135 products) following messege is written in the .csv-file and the generation of the file takes several minutes.
Code:
<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/
homez.428/monpetit/www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php</b>
on line <b>375</b><br />
When importing the csv file what does this option mean? What is the difference between uptade and replace? Hikashop > Products > Import:
- Update the product quantity instead of replacing it
I whant o export the products to to raise an inventory and then I whant to import the csv file again with the current cuantity of my stock.
I tried to import and import one product for texting and I got this error:
Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error exporting products to .csv
Hi,
It sounds like your CSV is not correct. But without looking at your CSV I can't say much.
You should keep the option "Update the product quantity instead of replacing it" off for what you want to do.
The warning in Joomla is not relevant.
It sounds like your CSV is not correct. But without looking at your CSV I can't say much.
You should keep the option "Update the product quantity instead of replacing it" off for what you want to do.
The warning in Joomla is not relevant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds