- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Entries issue
13 years 5 months ago #99735
by krinum
Entries issue was created by krinum
Hi,
I've used the entries option as a way to have group of people to register to event and chose what options each one would take.
my issue is when I try to add 1 entrie it's fine... but if I add like 10 at the same time only 8 shows up.
the form is to register student to a competition so each school director would be adding like 20-30 entrie at a time, is there's an option somewhere that limit the number of entries ?
thanks
I've used the entries option as a way to have group of people to register to event and chose what options each one would take.
my issue is when I try to add 1 entrie it's fine... but if I add like 10 at the same time only 8 shows up.
the form is to register student to a competition so each school director would be adding like 20-30 entrie at a time, is there's an option somewhere that limit the number of entries ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99778
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Entries issue
Hi,
HikaShop does not restrict that.
It's potentially your server which could be configured to limit the number of parameters that can be received for one page. You should see with your hosting company if they have such limitation :
stackoverflow.com/questions/9399315/how-...post-variable-in-php
As you can read there, it could be suhosin, or php's configuration.
HikaShop does not restrict that.
It's potentially your server which could be configured to limit the number of parameters that can be received for one page. You should see with your hosting company if they have such limitation :
stackoverflow.com/questions/9399315/how-...post-variable-in-php
As you can read there, it could be suhosin, or php's configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99785
by krinum
Replied by krinum on topic Entries issue
thanks Nicolas,
I have added those line to my .htaccess file
php_value max_input_vars 6000
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 6000
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 6000
and now my entrie form is working properly again... I must say that my form was pretty big variable wise,
I have over 100 custom field with some having 50+ options...
thanks again !
I have added those line to my .htaccess file
php_value max_input_vars 6000
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 6000
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 6000
and now my entrie form is working properly again... I must say that my form was pretty big variable wise,
I have over 100 custom field with some having 50+ options...
thanks again !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds