- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
SOLVED: Valid html
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99807
by scharfet
SOLVED: Valid html was created by scharfet
Hello,
I am a little bit worried about markup-errors on the hikashop pages in my website. I am sure that hikashop comes with no errors, but I contracted a freelancer to do some modifications. Could you please confirm whether these errors come from a bad modification of the hikashop component or not?
Category view with 759 erros:
www.monpetitpot.es/recetas/cuidado-facia...bon-de-rosa-y-canela
validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F...or.w3.org%2Fservices
---
Item View with 21 errors:
www.monpetitpot.es/tienda/aceites-y-mant...-aguacate-virgen-bio
validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F...or.w3.org%2Fservices
Thank you for your help!
I am a little bit worried about markup-errors on the hikashop pages in my website. I am sure that hikashop comes with no errors, but I contracted a freelancer to do some modifications. Could you please confirm whether these errors come from a bad modification of the hikashop component or not?
Category view with 759 erros:
www.monpetitpot.es/recetas/cuidado-facia...bon-de-rosa-y-canela
validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F...or.w3.org%2Fservices
---
Item View with 21 errors:
www.monpetitpot.es/tienda/aceites-y-mant...-aguacate-virgen-bio
validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F...or.w3.org%2Fservices
Thank you for your help!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Valid html
Hi,
As far as I can see it's not really a problem.
For example, you're using some facebook stuff on your pages and that create errors in the validator even though it's not a problem.
Most of the errors indeed come from the customizations that were adde but that's just because the javascript was not HTML commented:
stackoverflow.com/questions/1483292/java...d-by/1483309#1483309
So they are not real errors and it won't cause any problem for browsers. It's just that the validator is picky
As far as I can see it's not really a problem.
For example, you're using some facebook stuff on your pages and that create errors in the validator even though it's not a problem.
Most of the errors indeed come from the customizations that were adde but that's just because the javascript was not HTML commented:
stackoverflow.com/questions/1483292/java...d-by/1483309#1483309
So they are not real errors and it won't cause any problem for browsers. It's just that the validator is picky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99822
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic Valid html
ok, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds