Skip to main content

[SOLVED] reCaptcha Box above Registration Form

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100086 by MSTACE
Joomla 2.59
Hikashop Business 2.1.2

I have had to invoke reCaptcha on this site as we have been receiving many, many false (bot) registrations.
But the reCaptcha box is placed well above Registration Form -- it is even above the article component -- making it really unusable.
(see attached screenshot)

Website: www.stacecosmetics.com
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by MSTACE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100132 by nicolas
Hi,

I tried to look at that page but I didn't see any ReCaptcha field on the registration page of HikaShop so I can't say much.
Actually no one reported such issue with our Recpatcha plugin.
Are you sure that you're using the Recpatcha plugin that we provide on our website and not another one like the one that is installed by default in Joomla ?
It could also come from your template, so if you could try to switch temporarily your template and see if you still have the issue in order to confirm that theory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100157 by MSTACE
The plug-in was downloaded from your Documentation page.

I had turned it off because it made the site unusable.

Yes, it does seem to be the template.

The plug-in is on now, take a look.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by MSTACE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100211 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm still not seeing it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100219 by MSTACE
Add something to the cart and try to check out.
It is there.

See attached screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100287 by nicolas
Hi,

I can see it now. I couldn't yesterday.
It comes from your template's CSS:
#recaptcha_widget_div {
position: absolute;
top: -140px;
}

in the file www.stacecosmetics.com/templates/rt_visage/css/joomla.css

Remove that code and it will work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100401 by MSTACE
I modified that CSS and it looks perfect now.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum