email trustpilot
13 years 5 months ago #100095
by luppe
email trustpilot was created by luppe
Hi
is there a way to fill in a email adres from trustpilot for feedback from customer
So if a order is made also the email is send to trustpilot.
www.trustpilot.be/
thanks
is there a way to fill in a email adres from trustpilot for feedback from customer
So if a order is made also the email is send to trustpilot.
www.trustpilot.be/
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100099
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic email trustpilot
Can I just have the orders have a separate email adress like the payment email address
Then I can only forward the order email
thanks
regards
Then I can only forward the order email
thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100118
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic email trustpilot
I'm not following you.
There is already a specific field for the address where the order admin notification is sent in the configuration.
There is already a specific field for the address where the order admin notification is sent in the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110218
by spotstv
Replied by spotstv on topic email trustpilot
Hi Luppe,
I'm also interested in getting Trustpilot integration. Did you manage to get it sorted out?
Regards
I'm also interested in getting Trustpilot integration. Did you manage to get it sorted out?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic email trustpilot
Hi,
From what I understand, you just have to add the CC email address that trustpilot gives you in the order admin notification email field of HikaShop and separate it with your email address by a comma.
Then, HikaShop will send the admin notifications to both trustpilot and yourself and then trustpilot will handle the user feedbacks automatically on their end.
From what I understand, you just have to add the CC email address that trustpilot gives you in the order admin notification email field of HikaShop and separate it with your email address by a comma.
Then, HikaShop will send the admin notifications to both trustpilot and yourself and then trustpilot will handle the user feedbacks automatically on their end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spotstv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200787
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic email trustpilot
Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me if they have this working?
Can anyone tell me if they have this working?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic email trustpilot
Having the emails sent to both the customer and trustpilot shouldn't be a problem.
There is now a BCC field in each email when you edit them via the menu System>Emails where you can simply enter the email address of trustpilot so that they get a copy of the email.
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
There is now a BCC field in each email when you edit them via the menu System>Emails where you can simply enter the email address of trustpilot so that they get a copy of the email.
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds