- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
slow respond on next product click
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #100199
by magickarle
slow respond on next product click was created by magickarle
Greetings.
I received feedback from customers saying when they click on a product and then click on the next button to see the next product, it takes a good 6 seconds to show the next one.
This is not at ramdom and pretty at same time of day.
I have added my dns to pagespeed of google without change.
I have activated the cache mode with 120 minutes. No change.
Would there be something else?
Site adress is mamansdeslaurentides.ca
Thank you
I received feedback from customers saying when they click on a product and then click on the next button to see the next product, it takes a good 6 seconds to show the next one.
This is not at ramdom and pretty at same time of day.
I have added my dns to pagespeed of google without change.
I have activated the cache mode with 120 minutes. No change.
Would there be something else?
Site adress is mamansdeslaurentides.ca
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100239
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic slow respond on next product click
Hi,
1. Did you asked your hosting company about this issue ?
2. Did you tried with a different template or with your SEF module turned off ?
I think that should be some good things to do.
1. Did you asked your hosting company about this issue ?
2. Did you tried with a different template or with your SEF module turned off ?
I think that should be some good things to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds