- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
no auto select shipping amount in cart page
13 years 5 months ago #100650
by arul_css
no auto select shipping amount in cart page was created by arul_css
Hi
I have chosen
Auto select default shipping and payment methods : Yes
In cart page Shipping amount showing automatically and also shipping page shipping method and payment method selected automatically
I want, not show Shipping amount in cart page, but i want to select shipping method and payment method automatically in the shipping page.
How to set this feature in admin panel or any other way?
Thanks
Arul
I have chosen
Auto select default shipping and payment methods : Yes
In cart page Shipping amount showing automatically and also shipping page shipping method and payment method selected automatically
I want, not show Shipping amount in cart page, but i want to select shipping method and payment method automatically in the shipping page.
How to set this feature in admin panel or any other way?
Thanks
Arul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100754
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic no auto select shipping amount in cart page
Hi arul,
I think that you'll be able to do that by using some CSS like :
I think that you'll be able to do that by using some CSS like :
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_price {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100760
by arul_css
Replied by arul_css on topic no auto select shipping amount in cart page
Hi Mohamed Thelji
Thanks for your reply
I can hide this row, but what about this value in the final total?, I don't want add this value in final total at the Cart page only
Thanks
Thanks for your reply
I can hide this row, but what about this value in the final total?, I don't want add this value in final total at the Cart page only
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100831
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic no auto select shipping amount in cart page
If you want the shipping price to be hidden also at the final total, you can use some CSS code like
Code:
#hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping_title {
display: none;
}
.hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds